The Forum for Discussion about The Third Manifesto and Related Matters

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Two other things...

1. In Edit Profile there is a menu entry called Dashboard, which shows 4 boxes with dashed outlines, but otherwise does nothing I can discover. What is that?
  2. Is there an option to auto-subscribe to anything I post to? I keep forgetting. If there isn't, I think there should be (but I remembered/will remember this time).
Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org
Quote from dandl on November 7, 2018, 12:52 pm
  1. In Edit Profile there is a menu entry called Dashboard, which shows 4 boxes with dashed outlines, but otherwise does nothing I can discover. What is that?
  2. Is there an option to auto-subscribe to anything I post to? I keep forgetting. If there isn't, I think there should be (but I remembered/will remember this time).
  1. The Dashboard is a vestige of the underlying Wordpress system. I could install plugins that would allow you to do things, including anchoring favourite items in the four boxes with dashed outlines, but I haven't.
  2. There isn't (yet), so I suggest selecting the "New Topics & Posts" subscription option, which notifies you of anything (and everything) new. It's notionally rather akin to the old TTM email forum and getting new mail.
I'm the forum administrator and lead developer of Rel. Email me at dave@armchair.mb.ca with the Subject 'TTM Forum'. Download Rel from https://reldb.org