The Forum for Discussion about The Third Manifesto and Related Matters

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

RAQUEL needs a New Home

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from David Livingstone on November 10, 2020, 4:49 pm

I've just discovered that "GitHub Pages does not support server-side languages such as PHP, Ruby, or Python."  (quote from GitHub's 'About GitHub Pages' webpage).

Which is what I said. If you just want the static site then GitHub Pages is the simplest possible solution. But that would mean running the PHP somewhere else.

If you want what  you've got now, go with Dave.

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org
Quote from Dave Voorhis on November 10, 2020, 6:33 pm

having been annoyed by an internal combustion engine one too many times. But I digress.

Not on the the restored beamer (don't remember whether it was a 635 or somethin' else) I hope ???

(With apologies for taking the digression still further.)

Quote from Erwin on November 13, 2020, 7:07 pm
Quote from Dave Voorhis on November 10, 2020, 6:33 pm

having been annoyed by an internal combustion engine one too many times. But I digress.

Not on the the restored beamer (don't remember whether it was a 635 or somethin' else) I hope ???

(With apologies for taking the digression still further.)

It was a 535. I also had a 520, a 318, a 525, and another 525, though not all at the same time.  They're all long gone. I got tired of the BMW car thing a while back and sold them off.

I also had a BMW K1100RS motorcycle. An inattentive motorist ran into it at a roundabout and thus it was written off some years ago. I replaced it with a Honda VFR800 that I rode with brutal intensity until it needed serious renovation. Literally days before I was due to begin it -- I was still gathering new parts -- it was stolen. It was recovered -- irreparably damaged -- almost a year later. I have what's left of it, but it's soon to go on eBay.

The cars were replaced with a Toyota Landcruiser. It was great, but I've abused it with great delight and worn it out and rusted it out, and what remains is soon to hit eBay too.

My other half, Nikki, has a car for when such things are needed, which they almost never are.

Internal combustion no longer interests me. I look toward human-powered, electric, and hybrid vehicles.

I'm the forum administrator and lead developer of Rel. Email me at dave@armchair.mb.ca with the Subject 'TTM Forum'. Download Rel from https://reldb.org
PreviousPage 2 of 2